Well friends, one thing I can say for certain: 2017 was not my best year for blogging! To say that I blogged irregularly would be an understatement. But that is okay. I’ve had a lot on my plate and accomplished … Continue reading
Happy (almost) new year all!
This is by far my favorite holiday of the year. Yes, I am one of those people that’s all about “new year, new me.” It’s not that I necessarily believe that everything has to change with each roll to a new year, but I do think that the closing of one year is an opportunity to reflect; on the good, the bad, what you’ve learned, and what can be changed. It is a great way to mark the passage of time.
So, I made a little list last year at the end of 2014, nothing crazy, just a few things I wanted to try and accomplish.
- Starting with the most important, I transitioned to my natural hair! It was a long-time coming but so far, so good. I’ve learned lots, but my journey is still beginning. Onward to 2016!
- We were able to successfully rid our house of pacifiers, but potty training is still in-progress.
- Baby #2? Well, work, school, life, my health…heck, everything got in the way
- This child will be potty trained. By March, is my plan!
- Save money! $$$
- Finish my graduate degree. My goal is Spring (optimistic). Could be Fall (realistic).
- Baby #2. Let’s try this one again…
Those are just a few this things that I’d like to work on in 2016. I hope you all have a safe New Year’s Eve and a wonderful new year. Bring on 2016!