* Sometimes it feels like the hits just keep on coming. Bad things happen in threes, right? Try daily. But I feel like the universe is trying to find a way to balance things out….
* I can no longer watch Extreme Guide to Parenting. I refuse to watch shows that make me feel that angry or judgemental. I just need to move on and save that time and energy for my real life.
* As we prepare to move, I hope for a quieter neighborhood. I’ve loved this place, but the second I opened the window tonight to get some fresh air, I heard bass from someone’s car music and road noise from Truxel. As long as the are no barking dogs (knocking on wood now), I will be more content. Fingers crossed for us!
* I’m watching The Little Mermaid to sing and relax my brain from all the reading and work I did with my class group tonight. Veg…but only for a little while. Time to start packing!
* Stay tuned for moving updates!